Monday, July 20, 2009

Saffy's Angel

Saffy's Angel Saffy's Angel by Hilary McKay


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Saffy Casson lives with her Mom, Eve and her siblings, Caddie, Indigo and Rose. At least she thinks that she is part of this family - however it turns out that that Eve is her Aunt and her "siblings" are her Cousins. Her biological mother was Eve's sister who died in an accident. As you can imagine, Saffy did not handle this news well and always felt different than the rest of her family. She eventually takes a trip back to where she was born to try to find herself. Meanwhile, her family goes to extraordinary lengths to make her feel loved.



I loved Saffy and the whole free spirited Casson family. I want to be a Casson! I am so happy that this is a first in a series. BTW - the audio books are fabulous!


View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment